Sent to you by Chris Hunter via Google Reader:
iPhone and iPad devices are great but the restriction of importing everything via iTunes can be a hassle for a lot of people. CopyTransManager is free software that helps you solve this problem by letting you copy files to your iPhone or iPads by simply dragging and dropping them, without ever needing iTunes on your computer.
Using this software, you can drag files from any folder on your computer to your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad devices. But music and movies are not the only files you can copy this way – you can also move applications from your PC to your iOS device.
Similar to iTunes, it also lets you create, edit and manage playlists, edit track information and even search tracks by artists, album or any other criteria. Similarly, you can also listen to all the songs on your iOS device right from your PC and also delete any songs you want.
With CopyTransManager, you can specify if you want your device to be synchronized instantly after every change or if you want it to be done manually.
It supports almost all iOS devices and works on Windows XP, Vista and 7. All you have to do is make sure you have the iOS driver for your device.
- Copy files to your iPod/iPhone.iPad without the iTunes software.
- Move music, movies and even apps by just dragging files to the device.
- Create, edit and manage playlists just like iTunes.
- Search, delete or play tracks and even import artwork for albums.
- Compatible with almost all iOS devices having up to iOS 5.
- Many customize settings available.