Friday, June 28, 2013

Convert Any Video Or Audio File To Any Format & Burn Discs With Format Factory

 
 

Sent to you by Chris Hunter via Google Reader:

 
 

via MakeUseOf by Ryan Dube on 6/27/13

fileformats
Not all video conversion software is created equal. Recently, I received a DVD copy of a TV show I appeared on. I was very antsy to use the content from that DVD as advertising for my online writing and research. Once I started trying to extract the clips and convert the video, however, I found that most of the video conversion tools ended up failing either with ripping the DVD or the video conversion. I was stunned. I nearly gave up until I recently stumbled across Format Factory.

Continue reading the article

Read full article: Convert Any Video Or Audio File To Any Format & Burn Discs With Format Factory


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment